Beauty Blogger Tag is a tag (or a few) made up of 15 questions that will make you think about different aspects of your life as a beauty blogger. This tag is great for beauty bloggers whos fans want to know more about their routines and their views on beauty, they may even get a few tips exploring new beauty brands along the way! So why not give the beauty blogger tag a go by yourself or with a friend!
1. What is the one product you could not go without?
Probably mascara! I like long eyelashes! Read my blog post on my favourite mascaras here.
2. Favourite Makeup Brand?
3. Who is your style inspiration?
I absolutely love Emmas Rectangle. Her style is my actual goal in life, but I could never pull it off! And her makeup skills are amazing!
4. Do you remember the first makeup item you purchased?
The first-ever makeup product I actually bought myself, was the MUA Starry Nights palette I believe? I actually can’t remember that far back!
5. Who is your favorite beauty blogger or YouTuber?
6. What are your top 5 makeup brands?
Revolution Beauty, Colourpop, Rimmel, Benefit and MUA!
7. What is your top beauty tip?
You do NOT need primer. It can be a completely unnecessary step, especially Eye/Lip primers. A good moisturiser does the job! Just get some on your face every night before bed, and your skin is primed for the next day! Primer can be useful if you have dry skin like myself, but sometimes they dehydrate your face even more.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I enjoyed writing? I actually can’t remember but I started off being an “Instagrammer”. I loved taking pictures of makeup products, having a “cute” aesthetic, and one day just decided to set one up!
9. Random Fact About Yourself?
My favourite colour is yellow? (I don’t know)
10. How much do you spend on beauty products every month?
I’d say it averages at around £30 a month maybe? I prefer drugstore to a high-end brand though!
11. Describe your dream to make up haul!
Every single item from Revolution Beauty and/or Colourpop. Even if I have them already.
12. How often do you wash your make up brushes?
Not enough I guess? I’d say twice every 2 weeks? If I remember!
13. If you could only choose to do one before leaving the house, would you do your hair or your makeup?
Hair. My hair is so thick and I have bed head every day. I couldn’t walk out of the house with my bed head.
14. 5 Beauty Products you couldn’t live without?
Makeup Obsession Brow Pomade, Benefit Bad Girl Bang Mascara, Colourpop Lunch Money highlighter and Revolution Pro Concealer.
15. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
Do it because you love it, not to become the “best of the best”. Write what you love, go outside of the beauty genre if you want to. Get outside the box! Oh, and also schedule posts when you’re motivated. Blogging can sometimes be so demotivating and sometimes you’ll get spurts of motivation. Use it to your advantage!