*This blog post contains affiliate links highlighted by “*”
I was looking for a tag and decided I should probably redo the Beauty Blogger Tag (read the one I did last year here) since a lot has changed!
Taken from Mia’s Choice
1. What is the one product you could not go without?
Mascara. My eyelashes are pretty nonexistent without it.
2. Favourite Make Up Brand
3. Who is your style inspiration?
4. Do you remember the first makeup item you purchased?
My first makeup product was an MUA stick concealer I think or the Starry Eyes palette.
5. Who is your favourite beauty blogger or YouTuber
6. What are your top 5 makeup brands?
Revolution Beauty, Lunar Beauty, Beauty Glazed, Anastasia Beverley Hills, Clinique.
7. What is your top beauty tip?
Skincare is very important. If you’re going to do any skincare, make sure it’s always before bed especially as your skin works overnight more than through the day.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I just enjoyed writing, and wanted to get my thoughts out into the world! I’m sure some people enjoy reading them.
9. Random Fact About Yourself?
I’ve never seen Titanic? (Apparently, that’s a big thing not to tell my partner!)
10. How much do you spend on beauty products every month?
I wouldn’t say a lot. I top up on mascara and concealer mostly. Since being pregnant I’ve barely worn any makeup. I enjoy a good Revolution Beauty Sale though!
11. Describe your dream make up haul
Everything by Revolution Beauty/Anastasia Beverley Hills.
12. How often do you wash your make up brushes?
Every other week I think. Again, I’ve barely worn makeup so maybe not as much at the minute.
13. If you could only choose to do one before leaving the house, would you do your hair or your makeup?
14. 5 Beauty Products you couldn’t live without
The Revolution Mascara, Lunar Beauty Moon Prism Highlighter (Mercury), Freedom Brow Powder, LA Girl Contour Powder, Soph X Revolution Highlighter Palette
15. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out?
You don’t need to constantly be buying the latest products to review. Start off with what you have/used. There are people that will buy “last season’s” products months after they came out, and still look for reviews. Take your time, do some swatches, take pretty pictures, test the products.