Happy First day of Blogmas, and happy December! Last year I did the Sweater Weather tag, and this year I wanted to do it again, to see if anything had changed!
1. Favourite candle scent?
For Winter, it’s definitely gingerbread. It just smells so fresh and warm!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Last year I would of said tea, but this year I’ve delved into the world of hot chocolate and yum!
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
At the moment, probably going to the Log Cabin for my birthday with Hender! See here!
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Last year would of been both, but I’m not a fan of either anymore!
5. Best fragrance for Winter?
I’ve been loving the CKIN2U perfume by Calvin Klein! It’s got a citrus smell and it’s just perfect for Winter!
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Don’t celebrate thanksgiving, but I enjoy a turkey dinner!
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Very very cold. Close to -1 or feels like it. I enjoy it if I’m not out in it! Or if it snows, which is so unlikely.
8. Most worn sweater?
I bought this one from ASOS, and I basically live in it at the moment! I love the rainbow jumpers!
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
I barely wear nail varnish anymore sadly!
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles duh!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Neither. Probably combat boots if I had to choose, but I’m more of a plimpsole/trainers type of girl.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Never had it but it smells delicious!
14. Favorite fall TV show?
I’m a celebrity get me outta here! Love it!
15. What song really gets you into the Winter spirit?
Do You Hear What I Hear (Glee Version)