So I was tagged by my wonderful friend Hannah Elizabeth, to do the Sweater Weather Tag! I was meant to post this on Day 16, but had to skip a few days! So here it is!
1. Favorite candle scent?
I love Vanilla but my christmassy favourite is Gingerbread! Next do a lovely candle that my MIL bought, and the gingerbread smell is gorgeous!
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea! I’m not a fan of coffee or hot chocolate. I don’t mind hot chocolate but I have to really want it!
3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
Probably the year my sister had a halloween party!
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Oh gosh! Both? No? I prefer a winged eyeliner I think. I can only pull off a dark lip if I’m not going through a pale phase.
5. Best fragrance for fall?
It depends on if you want a Musky scent or a fruity scent. My favourite scent this Fall/Winter is “Ghost” (the Original).
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Can I change this to christmas? I think so! Since we don’t celebrate it here. Probably roast potatoes.
7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Rain…more rain..Wind..I live on the coast so it’s a lot of fun!
8. Most worn sweater?
I have this yellow one that’s so comfy!
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Although it’s more frosty, I’m in love with a blue nail varnish from Barry M at the minute!
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles! Duh!
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Depends on the day! I’d have to say leggings!
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots! I had uggs when I was younger and hated them!
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Never tried it to know!
14. Favorite fall TV show?
15. What song really gets you into the Winter spirit?
Well I’m assuming it’s for Christmas, so I’d have to say Mistletoe and Wine by Cliff Richard!