|Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash
Again, here is another tag for Blogmas, I just find them so much fun to do! I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do it this year but I wanted to do it anyway!
1. When do you start getting excited for Christmas Day?
Technically the 1st of November, but my birthday is the 24th of November, so I tend to get extra excited after that!
2. Do you still have an advent calendar? If yes, which do you have and if no, when did you stop having them?
Last year I had one, so I hope I have one!
3. What are favourite Christmas movies?
You can read about my favourite Christmas films in this post. However my top 3 have to be Christmas Kiss, It’s a Wonderful Life and Mickey’s Christmas Carol!
4. Do you have any funny Christmas stories/memories?
5. What’s your typical Christmas Day?
Wake up whenever I wake up, go downstairs, wait for my parents to wake up (if not up already), open presents, and chill. Then have some chocolate for breakfast, head upstairs and start getting dressed. Wait for food to be finished, family turn up (depends on the year who’s coming.), kids open their presents and we put some Christmas songs on! Have our dinner around 3pm and put the queen’s speech on! After dinner, we do our crackers and talk for a bit, while eating dessert. Then we all head into the living room and watch a disney film! After that, we have a little family party with drinks and catch up!
6. What do you eat for you Christmas dinner? And what is your favourite part of it?
Depends on the year but it’s usually gammon and chicken (This year it’ll just be white meat for me, since I’m now full pollotarian), roast potatoes (mash if people want mash), carrot&suede, cauliflower, broccoli, pigs in blankets, gravy and yorkshire pudding! My favourite part is probably the roast potatoes!
7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
New PJs for Christmas Eve, Swapping Tables and loads more! Read more here.
8. What are your favourite Christmas songs?
My top 3 songs are;
9. What has been your best Christmas present?
Well my parents would probably say the year I got loads of big presents, I must of been about 3/4? I got like a trike, and a barbie dream house. But they weren’t my favourite because of the products (Although I miss that dream house..) but I LOVED the boxes! I also got my first promise ring off my boyfriend 4 years ago, which I truly love!
10. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas tree?
I’ve never really had a real christmas tree, but I’d prefer a fake one. Just because a real one can cause so much mess!
11. This year, do you think you’d be on the naughty or nice list?
I’ve had the worst year of my life, so I best be on that nice list!
12. What are your favourite treats at Christmas?
My favourite treat is the M&S Christmas Madeira cake! It’s absolutely beautiful. In terms of small treats, probably the dairy milk selection box for Breakfast!
13. Do you prefer giving or receiving presents?
I’d probably say giving? I feel awkward people staring at me while opening presents. Although I LOVE any type of present, I’m never fussy! I feel like you have an audience! But seeing the reaction on people’s faces is so warming!
14. Where would be your dream place to spend Christmas?
In a log cabin, with it snowing and a large fire, and chilling with Sox and Hender.
15. Are you good at wrapping presents?
Oh my god haha, no! I wish I was!
16. What time do you usually get up on Christmas morning? Is this different from when you were little?
When I was little, it was always 6am on the dot! I’m an early riser anyway and with it being Sox’s first christmas it’ll be the typical 8am.
17. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? And how did you find out?
I was 7 or 8 years old. My sister was pregnant with my first nephew, and she must of been hormonal (I love you sis). As always I was annoying. She was pregnant and I kept messing about while we were out shopping. My mum mentioned to me to stop acting up as Santa won’t bring me presents, and my sister blurted out he’s not real. She says now she must of been joking but I remember standing there in realisation like “Makes sense.” I dont think I got upset? I can’t remember my reaction but I always remember that as the time I found out!
18. What is your dream Christmas present?
My dream Christmas present would probably be a house. Or just a lot of money!
Are you planning on doing this Q&A? Be sure to let me know in the comments! Or if you can relate too!